Pre-registration for certification

Hi All,

I have done pre-registration for Outsystems Associate mobile developer Certificate yesterday. It shows that we will get a mail with all the details for the registered mail id, but I haven't received any mail.

I am planning to take certification within 2dyas(19th Sep). Can anyone help how can I proceed further?

Regards,

Ankita

I'm not sure how long it takes for that mail to arrive. 

But i am sure it will be difficult to do it within 2 days.

My suggestion is to check your spambox and wait a few days. 

Stefano Valente wrote:

I'm not sure how long it takes for that mail to arrive. 

But i am sure it will be difficult to do it within 2 days.

My suggestion is to check your spambox and wait a few days. 

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I know how many days it will take to finish the registration process so that I can plan for my exam?

Regards, 

Ankita

Hi Ankita Kulkarni,

Steps:

1 - Pre-register for certification

2 - After 3 days you receive an email

3 - The email contains a link to schedule an exam date (depending on availability)

Like Stefano Valente said, it will be hard to do it in 2 days, but you'll receive an email for sure.

Regards!

Hi Ankita Kulkarni,

Pre-registration for Outsystems Associate mobile developer Certificate, may take couple of days to get responds from Outsystems Team, as Stefano Valente suggested its difficult to take exam within 2 days. 

This Link may help you to understand, 

Thanks,

Maikandan K

Hi Ankita,

I'm not sure how long it takes for that mail to arrive usually it it arrives in same day. but for the first step, please check your spam folder for the mail and if not found then please create a support ticket mentioning your complete issue details, it will help you to get your issue resolved by Outsystems support team.

Please find below link to raise support ticket and also you can directly call the support team with given contact numbers:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Hi All, 

I will surely wait for the mail as I can see that is the only way.

Thank you all...

Ankita Kulkarni wrote:

Hi All,

I have done pre-registration for Outsystems Associate mobile developer Certificate yesterday. It shows that we will get a mail with all the details for the registered mail id, but I haven't received any mail.

I am planning to take certification within 2dyas(19th Sep). Can anyone help how can I proceed further?

Regards,

Ankita

Hi Anika,

Even if you received the email today (and others have stated that is unlikely), you would still not be able to take the exam on the 19th. As far as I know, you will need to schedule the exam with at least 72h notice. Which means the earliest you would be able to do it is on the 20th (if you received your email now, you could take the exam at the next available slot on the 20th after this hour), or any day after, at any hour (provided there's an available slot).

Jorge Martins wrote:

Ankita Kulkarni wrote:

Hi All,

Regards,

Ankita

Hi Anika,

Even if you received the email today (and others have stated that is unlikely), you would still not be able to take the exam on the 19th. As far as I know, you will need to schedule the exam with at least 72h notice. Which means the earliest you would be able to do it is on the 20th (if you received your email now, you could take the exam at the next available slot on the 20th after this hour), or any day after, at any hour (provided there's an available slot).

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for the information.

It's been three days already but I haven't received the confirmation mail yet. As per my knowledge by today EOD I should be receiving mail. Still waiting for that. 

Just hope I receive the mail soon.

When did you received your mail?