firebase mobile plug in issue while generating native app

Hi,

I have integrated Firebase mobile plugin in my application by following the 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4991/firebase-mobile

While generating the native app i am getting the following issue.

In Android on 2019-09-17 at 13:14:57 - Error installing Cordova plugin: cordova-plugin-firebase': Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '/opt/NativeBuilder/builds/81232b99-b95d-4e29-9584-7f8d195ce545/source/platforms/android/assets/www/google-services.

for information i am using outsystems11 and i have attached google-services.zip in resources directory.

how to solve it.

Thanks

Harish

Hello, 

Regarding the iOS build, is the GoogleService-Info.plist file placed inside the zip folder as explained in the configuration guide.

Only to track your steps:

First you create a zip with this two files: google-services.json and GoogleService-Info.plis;

After you import to you resources with this:

• Name: google-services.zip
  • Deploy action: deploy to target directory
  • Target directory: concatenation of firebase. and your app identifier.

The difference that i see in the configuration is that firebase should be in lower case, and you start with upper case. Can you check?

Regards,

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Hi,

For your information i have defined firebase in small letter only.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hello, 

Regarding the iOS build, is the GoogleService-Info.plist file placed inside the zip folder as explained in the configuration guide.

First you create a zip with this two files: google-services.json and GoogleService-Info.plis;

The difference that i see in the configuration is that firebase should be in lower case, and you start with upper case. Can you check?

Regards,

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Regards

Harish

hi Harish,

and did you follow the steps i indicated in the previous comment? Or read the firebase installation that left no links?

Harish Yerra wrote:

Hi,

Hello, 

Regards,

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Regards

Harish

Hi Nuno,

Yes i have followed the steps which you have indicated., i have followed all the steps indicated in the following link https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4991/firebase-mobile., can you tell me what may be the cause to this error. 

hi Harish,

and did you follow the steps i indicated in the previous comment? Or read the firebase installation that left no links?

Harish Yerra wrote:

Hi,

Hello, 

Regards,

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Regards

Harish

Regards

Harish

Solution

And you did all the follow steps:

1. define two zip folders, one for Android and other for iOS, each with the respective configuration file inside
  2. both folders should be named google-services.zip
  3. add both folders to the resources tab in Service Studio
  4. define the target directory for Android with the Android app id, like firebase.<android_app_id>
  5. define the target directory for iOS with the iOS app id, like firebase.<ios_app_id>

Regards,
Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Solution