Lightbox Image Group
Question

Hi All,

In My project I have Light box Image Pattern inside table, i need to fetch the image from the database to display it . I have One Primary Database(Table main) which has foreign key reference to the another database(Picture entity)  which contains multiple Images with same foreign key Id. so , i can store several Images for single Id row. Now i need to group the light box image with Particular table row id so i can scroll the images only related to that particular row instead of everything. when i try to give the group name it shows all the images from the table not the one related to that particular row which i referenced with (picture entity db) . Please Advice , is there any method to group the images based on their Id .

mvp_badge
MVP

How are you populating your Lightbox widget - can you see the correct images in debug? Does the issue reside in feeding the images to the widget, or in obtaining them in a query?

Could you add some screenshots, or create a test module to help us understand the issue?

You make a webblock receiving the Id of the Main Entity, and inside the webblock you query the picture entity with that said Id, and make a List with that query using the lightbox as you want.

That way you end up with a list of Main, which inside for each row has a list of pictures ;)

I also want to display images using the Light Box Image Pattern and only those images belonging to the specific Product selected. If you have the list of main/ list of pictures belonging to the product, how do you insert the list in the Light Box Image Pattern? You can not insert a list as the source of an image, right? I'm making the application in reactive and the images are of binary data.

Kind regards   

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.