Integration Studio compilation error

I have just made my first component made in Integration Studio (for converting a time into it's decimal representation). The component consists out of 1 function with one input and several outputs. I have included a Unit Test project to make sure that the conversion works as expected. 

The problem I now have is in regards with these unit tests. When I close Visual Studio 2019 (Enterprise should that matter) and then verify my component from within Integration Studio I get the following error. Since it only lists errors with my UnitTest.cs file I suspect some problem here but since this component compiles successfully in VS I don't see the issue. 

Error: 

.NET Compilation.

Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
 TimetoDecimal -> C:\Users\vkon\AppData\Local\Temp\Integration Studio\C8AyUoW_EkiTELYnSaEy3Q\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssTimetoDecimal.dll
Project file contains ToolsVersion="15.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
UnitTest1.cs(23,50): error CS1525: Invalid expression term 'decimal'
UnitTest1.cs(23,63): error CS1002: ; expected
UnitTest1.cs(23,63): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ','
UnitTest1.cs(23,65): error CS1002: ; expected
UnitTest1.cs(23,65): error CS1525: Invalid expression term 'out'

etc etc

edit: I removed some UnitTest1.cs error lines. I think that with there few the point has become clear ;)

I'm not sure i can help, but you could check in Integration studio if all Resources are included (including your Unittest project).

Ofcourse i am assuming your UnitTest project was build, so there are no error in the project?

The solution works fine. All unit test run and are successful. I'll check this and let you know.

Humm. I had just removed the Test project so that I could continue so I tried adding it again. But now Integration Studio is storing the solution files at a very illogical location (a very deep path that I just happened to use in a different editor) and now I'm unable to add project files. I'll try again later and keep you posted.

I don't think this is the cause though. It Integration Studio couldn't find the resources that I'm sure an other error would be thrown and the error wouldn't list the actual contents of the file.

Every time you load the Visual studio project from integration it stores the project in temp with a guid type of foldername. You can find your last version there, unless you have restarted your windows profile.

Because you miss those resources i am quite sure this is the problem. You should add them to your project, then add them in integration studio as well.