1-click publish not working on specific module

When I click publish, nothings happen after the (1-click publish) tab shown, no logs on what is happening. Progress steps and the likes.. even the publishing progress bar is stock.

I started to get this issue when I'm trying to publish this module and then there's a sudden connection error popup shown up. So I had to restart the IDE. After that, I can't publish anymore on that module. 

Tried checking service center for error, restarted the servers and some of the basic trouble shooting. But still can't publish on that module.

P.S. 

I tried publishing on other module and it works.

Hello

Have you tried to rollback to a previous version to verify if this issue exists there as well?

Luis Serpa wrote:

Hello

Have you tried to rollback to a previous version to verify if this issue exists there as well?

Yes, I have tried that too in Service Center. My guess is that, there might be something that was cache locally? Since technically I have a unfinished publish via IDE on that module.

hum ok, ya, that can cause some issues there. Have you tried creating a solution with that module on SC and deploy it?

Hi,

Do you get any service center errors? if then, what do you have.

Jonas Fernandez wrote:

When I click publish, nothings happen after the (1-click publish) tab shown, no logs on what is happening. Progress steps and the likes.. even the publishing progress bar is stock.

I started to get this issue when I'm trying to publish this module and then there's a sudden connection error popup shown up. So I had to restart the IDE. After that, I can't publish anymore on that module. 

Tried checking service center for error, restarted the servers and some of the basic trouble shooting. But still can't publish on that module.

P.S. 

I tried publishing on other module and it works.

Hi Jonas, 

My advice is to open a support case, as it is just an eSpace, it may be broken.

Best Regards,

PVN

Hi,

Could I provide another thing to test? 

Assuming you have saved the module and is trying to publish it (without success), try to "merge" your module with the version in service before trying to publish.

I already saw this behavior a few times lately and this helped in some situations.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Could I provide another thing to test? 

Assuming you have saved the module and is trying to publish it (without success), try to "merge" your module with the version in service before trying to publish.

I already saw this behavior a few times lately and this helped in some situations.

Cheers.

Thanks Eduardo!

I have already performed this test since I saw it on this post. Somehow this method lead the way on how to totally fix it because when I publish after merging, I was able to only go up to step 3 cause I got an error message that there is a broken reference so the module can't be publish. I was wondering why I got an error knowing that I always refresh dependencies before publishing. 

Nonetheless, I refresh again the dependencies but still got an error that there is a broken reference. So I check the updated objects that this module are referencing with the updated producers and found out that there is an issue with how it was being used but TrueChange does not seem to identify it. Only after fixing those updated objects from my producers, I was able to publish again. 

It might happen again to me or to anyone in the community, so I advise everyone who might came across this topic to check if you have an updated objects from your producers module and check if the consumers does not really have an issue.

Happy Developing!

Hi Jonas, 

Yes, that was what I saw,. When merging, it shows an error that wasn't visible before. 

This is probably a bug, or something they will be able to cope with. 

What was the object that was changed that was not being issuing a warning before the merge? 

Cheers