Hi, I currently using third party SOAP web service.

I consumed and get the email web service.
But i keep on encounter 400 bad request as error.

Is there any method i can have more detail or direct result from the web service?

Thank you.

Hi Chun,

The normally the message is request not understand by server, probably passing any data is not in valid format, try to check that in anyother tool, like soapui tool to see what happening, with manual input.

thanks,

Balasubramanian

Balu Prakasam wrote:

Hi Chun,

The normally the message is request not understand by server, probably passing any data is not in valid format, try to check that in anyother tool, like soapui tool to see what happening, with manual input.

thanks,

Balasubramanian

Hi Sir, thank for your opinion, I found the error cause and i fixed it.

There is another issue where by the SOAP does not provide any output parameter.

There is no way i can get the response,right?

Thank you.

Hello Chun Wei,

Please, post here what was the problem and how you fixed it, so that others can benefit from your findings.

Also, we don't know which SOAP are you consuming, we don't know how are you calling its methods and what data are you passing nor what are you expecting to receive.

It is very hard to help you solve a problem without any information.

Cheers.

Chun Wei Teh wrote:

Balu Prakasam wrote:

Hi Chun,

thanks,

Balasubramanian

Thank you.

Hi Chun,

Can you explain your problem, because in first post, you said error 400, and now you say no output in soap(this is not error).

Please check the wsdl of the soap service, your thrid webservice donot have output. then you will not get any response ofcourse.

Thanks,

Balasubramanian

Balu Prakasam wrote:

Chun Wei Teh wrote:

Balu Prakasam wrote:

Hi Chun,

thanks,

Balasubramanian

Thank you.

Hi Chun,

Can you explain your problem, because in first post, you said error 400, and now you say no output in soap(this is not error).

Please check the wsdl of the soap service, your thrid webservice donot have output. then you will not get any response ofcourse.

Thanks,

Balasubramanian

HI sir,

sorry to make thing complicated.

At the very first, I consumed SOAP web service from third party (I'm sorry that I'm not allow to share here.).

When i run in my web, it always go to exception and only 400 - Bad request return as error message.

I follow your opinion and test again the service in tool(SOUPUI) and I found that the web service is pointing to http instead of https and that is the cause i can't get my request resolve.

The https issue solved by change the target url in outsystem service center.

And the output issue, I contact the person in charge and it's a misunderstanding between both party.

So.. Problem solved.