Systesm Upgrade Outsystems10 to Outsystems11

Hello All,

I have an existing outsystems application in outsystems10; I need to upgrade my platfrom to Outsystems11 latest.

I need to know how will i export/migrate all my server data(Platform server) i.e. Entities and Static entities to Outsystem11 platform.

Please anyone can help me knowing how and what to do for this?

Thanks,

DM.

Hi,

The platform server and the database server are different things. you will just upgrade the platform server but all the data on the database will be still there after the migration.

If you are upgrading from outsystems 10 to 11 I recommend to read this document. And also check breaking changes in this one.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

The platform server and the database server are different things. you will just upgrade the platform server but all the data on the database will be still there after the migration.

If you are upgrading from outsystems 10 to 11 I recommend to read this document. And also check breaking changes in this one.

Regards,

Marcelo

Thanks marcelo...but my concern to be precise is, i am creating another platform, which is in outsystem11 and i need data of another platform which in outsystem10, which is to be added/integrated to my newly created platform.

so is there any way that i can add my data of one platform which is in OS10 to new plaform which is in OS11?

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Marcelo

Thanks marcelo...but my concern to be precise is, i am creating another platform, which is in outsystem11 and i need data of another platform which in outsystem10, which is to be added/integrated to my newly created platform.

so is there any way that i can add my data of one platform which is in OS10 to new plaform which is in OS11?

Hi Dhiraj,

Check this link, here you will find almost everything you need about upgrading your environment.

Now being mos specific for your concern check this one: https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Migrate_an_Environment_Using_a_Database_Clone

Hope I could help you. good luck