is responsive layout popup (Outsystems UI) working fine in the mobile?

The popup window layout works fine when I am using it on tablet and desktop. However, when I use it on phone the responsive didn't occur well once the screen does not adjust itself to the size of popup. After many tests I arrived to the conclusion that popup using OutSystemsUI doesn't work as responsive on phone. Someone could confirm this for me?

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

The popup window layout works fine when I am using it on tablet and desktop. However, when I use it on phone the responsive didn't occur well once the screen does not adjust itself to the size of popup. After many tests I arrived to the conclusion that popup using OutSystemsUI doesn't work as responsive on phone. Someone could confirm this for me?

I think it's responsive check with an empty popup.

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Pankaj pant wrote:

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

I think it's responsive check with an empty popup.

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Hi Pankaj,

thank you for your feedback but I already did that before publishing this post.