Excel Component

I need a component that gets data from an excel template to a record list and allows to specify the cell's ranges.
Where can I find that component?

Thank you
Rita Carvalho
Import from MS-Excel to Record List

doesn't this answer your question ?

Thank you for your answer :)

It doesn't exactly answer my question, because I want to specify a set of rows and columns to be read.
Imagine that I have an excel template with a header and other information that I don't want to read. I only want to read a specific set of columns and rows.

I think the solution "Import from MS-Excel to Record List " doesn't allow to specify cell's ranges... or i didn't find how to do that...!

thank you
Rita
Thank you for your answer :)

It doesn't exactly answer my question, because I want to specify a set of rows and columns to be read.
Imagine that I have an excel template with a header and other information that I don't want to read. I only want to read a specific set of columns and rows.

I think the solution "Import from MS-Excel to Record List " doesn't allow to specify cell's ranges... or i didn't find how to do that...!

thank you
Rita
Dear Rita,

I've actually been around a similar issue recently I believe I can help you here ;-)

Attached you will find a sample extension which does what you are describing.

One of its resources is the "Book1.xls" excel which can have whatever computations are needed and has both a few named input cells and a set of named output rows.

Read through it and let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Pedro Oliveira