Hi all,

I'm constructing a web app that utilizes FullCalendar2. The problem I'm having is this:

when a grid is clicked on the calendar using the DateClick event, the date that is recognized is set at 1900-01-01. I have tried playing with the Range variable input for the event, but I don't understand how to retrieve the date from the click event.

Thanks in advance! 

Hi Daniel,

I have no experience with FullCalendar, and maybe things work differently once you add events to it, but a quick test showed for me that the Range End Date is the date I click on the calendar.  Not sure if this will help you, see attached oml.

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I have no experience with FullCalendar, and maybe things work differently once you add events to it, but a quick test showed for me that the Range End Date is the date I click on the calendar.  Not sure if this will help you, see attached oml.

Dorine

Hi Dorine,

Thanks for your response. I did what you did and added an expression to show the date clicked - it turns out the date clicked is displaying the correct information through the range, however my popup window is still referencing 1900-01-01. I've fixed this problem by changing the variable to a session variable. Thanks again.

Cheers,