I am using Outsystem 11 ans service studio 11 as well.

I have created Personal Environment (Free version) and started working on Mobile Applicaiton (learning course exercise)

Since, las two days service studio not opened. I saw below error on my Personal Environment page in website "All Personal Environments run on a shared cloud infrastructure. If your environment hits the allocated CPU or memory consumption thresholds, it will get suspended.
To find out how to avoid being hit by these normal shared environment constraints, check out the paid tiers in our pricing and editions page."

Muthuraja Ganesan wrote:

I am using Outsystem 11 ans service studio 11 as well.

I have created Personal Environment (Free version) and started working on Mobile Applicaiton (learning course exercise)

Since, las two days service studio not opened. I saw below error on my Personal Environment page in website "All Personal Environments run on a shared cloud infrastructure. If your environment hits the allocated CPU or memory consumption thresholds, it will get suspended.
To find out how to avoid being hit by these normal shared environment constraints, check out the paid tiers in our pricing and editions page."

Hi Muthuraja,

follow this link : https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/Personal_Environment%3A_Service_Unavailable_-_HTTP_Error_503

If you can't solve your problem, open a case to Outsystems support.

Best Regards

PVN

Hi Muthuraja Ganesan,

The Mobile training exercises should not reach those thresholds... if after "unsuspending" your environment and checking that you're not doing anything problematic (large and/or many images, many large session variables, too many versions of your modules, infinite loops, etc), if you face the issue again I'd suggest you raise the concern with OutSystems Support.

Hi Muthuraja,

That's a message that will appear in every Personal Environment page - I have it in mine and my PE isn't suspended. Do you get an error when you try opening your Environment with Service Studio? Do you get any feedback?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Muthuraja,

That's a message that will appear in every Personal Environment page - I have it in mine and my PE isn't suspended. Do you get an error when you try opening your Environment with Service Studio? Do you get any feedback?

No error message was shown. Before fetching the personal environment... It simply close the studio automatically in few seconds. And also, if i click "Unsuspend Personal" nothing happened in Website.

Hi Muthuraja Ganesan,

May i know your system configuration.

Gokula Kannan wrote:

Hi Muthuraja Ganesan,

May i know your system configuration.

It's 64 bit Windows 10 enterprise edition 

It looks like something specific to your computer - it doesn't look related to your environment. Do you have any other computers to test with?