Hello,

I am receiving the error message "deserialized viewstate" in my web application when performing certain functions. I have a list with the Select2 widget and an entity that is constructed of two reference ids to other entities, and the error is triggered upon clicking save, as the system attempts to iterate over a list and create a new item for each entry in the list. The error appears as soon as the save button is hit right at the "start" of the action (the breakpoint is set at start, and the message appears immediately), and the message doesn't appear when the loop is taken out of the save action.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Edit: it appears to open occur when I have an if block in the flow of the action... not sure why yet

Daniel Zhang wrote:

Hello,

I am receiving the error message "deserialized viewstate" in my web application when performing certain functions. I have a list with the Select2 widget and an entity that is constructed of two reference ids to other entities, and the error is triggered upon clicking save, as the system attempts to iterate over a list and create a new item for each entry in the list. The error appears as soon as the save button is hit right at the "start" of the action (the breakpoint is set at start, and the message appears immediately), and the message doesn't appear when the loop is taken out of the save action.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Edit: it appears to open occur when I have an if block in the flow of the action... not sure why yet

Hi Daniel Zhang,

Do you have a screenshot of the Deserialized Viewstate error message from Service Center?

One instance where I encountered where a Deserialized Viewstate error might happen is if you are incorrectly passing IDs as input into the affected webscreen/webblock/pop-up/modal. One of them may be empty despite having a valid assignment under the webscreen/webblock/pop-up/modal properties.

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez