Hi I am working on the mobile application which connects to service module there i am trying to send the pushnotification using firebasemiddleware. i am sending the current user id to send the push notification, But i am not getting any notification to mobile as well as from the response for send pushnotifcationtouser action. Attached the screenshots,Can any one help me on this

Hi laxmiprasanna b,

Let me start by noting that you'd probably get better responses if you posted this on the right Firebase component, instead of the general forums.

Now on to your question, is this happening both for Android and iOS? the recently launched iOS 13 brings some changes to the way notifications are handled and it may happen that some plugins/components that deal with those have not yet been updated to reflect these changes.

If iOS13 is not being used, then we would need more information about what you are trying to do, how you are trying to do it, what have you done to troubleshoot it and what was the outcome of your efforts...  

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi laxmiprasanna b,

Let me start by noting that you'd probably get better responses if you posted this on the right Firebase component, instead of the general forums.

Now on to your question, is this happening both for Android and iOS? the recently launched iOS 13 brings some changes to the way notifications are handled and it may happen that some plugins/components that deal with those have not yet been updated to reflect these changes.

If iOS13 is not being used, then we would need more information about what you are trying to do, how you are trying to do it, what have you done to troubleshoot it and what was the outcome of your efforts...TH

Thanks Jorge for your reply,

I tried for android device but not getting any notificaitons on device as well as in the outcome of the sendnotificationtouser action. Below are the details which i am passing to the notification action on my server end.

Solution

I was able to get the notifications from the firebase now. Issue is with wrong applicationID. So when it is fetching users with applicationId combination i am not getting any devices to send PN.

Solution