Hello everyone,

In an edittable I am using two comboboxes, say combo A and combo B, where combo B depends on combo A.
Associated with combo A, there is a server action that refreshes combo B whenever I select a value in combo A, applying a filter based on the selected value.
The SAVE action records the correct values, however, when I check the record just made, although the value of combo A is displayed, the value of combo B is not displayed, although in the database the record is correct. .

Any help would be precious

best regards
Carlos Messias

Hi,

when you debug the variable of combobox B has the correct value? the value that should show on the combobox B is on the list of possible vales of that combobox? You will need to show us a bit of the code so we can understand what is happening. the preparation and the action that filter the combobox B.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

when you debug the variable of combobox B has the correct value? the value that should show on the combobox B is on the list of possible vales of that combobox? You will need to show us a bit of the code so we can understand what is happening. the preparation and the action that filter the combobox B.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the reply.
I will try to explain further with the attached image.
In the upper left corner is a clipping of the two comboBoxes, which I previously called combobox A = EQUIPA and combobox B = RESPONSAVEL.
So when I click on the EQUIPA, I filter the RESPONSAVEL, invoking the OnChangeEquipa action where SQL_RESPONSAVEL is refreshed.
The problem seems to be that when the page is refreshed after saving a record,
the value of the RESPONSIBLE written to the record is not passed to SQL_RESPONSAVEL as a filter.
Note also that editing the record, combobox EQUIPA, no longer works.
However if I remove the filter from SQL_RESPONSAVEL, the RESPONSAVEL column appears correctly.

Hi Carlos,

Can you replicate the problem in a separate module and send attach here so I can check what is the problem?

Regards,

Marcelo