Order quantity to be set to 0,1 or 2 only

I would like to display the items but I want the default quantity to be zero. I also want to set specific maximum of orderable items to a certain number.

Ian Joshua Santos wrote:

I would like to display the items but I want the default quantity to be zero. I also want to set specific maximum of orderable items to a certain number.

Hi Ian!
As for your questions:

1. I would like to display the items but I want the default quantity to be zero.

You can set the default value in your quantity variable used for  to 0 by clicking on that variable and then setting its Default Value property to 0.

2. I also want to set specific maximum of orderable items to a certain number.

Does this maximum apply to all the items or does each item have its own maximum number of orderable items?

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez

The item is not clickable. 

I used the List>Shopping Cart options in Screen Creation.

And yes, I would like for each item to have it's own maximum number.

Solution

Ian Joshua Santos wrote:

The item is not clickable. 

I used the List>Shopping Cart options in Screen Creation.

And yes, I would like for each item to have it's own maximum number.

Hi again Ian!

Assuming you haven't changed the default names of the Shopping Cart template.

1. I would like to display the items but I want the default quantity to be zero.

You can set the value of Quantity calculated attribute to 0 in the GetProducts aggregate in the Preparation action.

2. I also want to set specific maximum of orderable items to a certain number.

One approach would be to add a new attribute (for example, MaxOrderableQty) to the Sample_Product entity (found in the Data tab) so you can set a maximum orderable value for each item.

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez

Solution