Saving checkbox selections into database as well and show them in a table record

Hello, I am fairly new developing with Outsystems, I've finished the Web Developing Courses and decided to venture into an app for myself.

What I am trying to do is have a app with a Standard Form(Name, Phone number, email, etc) thats saves into the database (X Entity), as well as, have a multicheckbox selection attached to a static entity (Y static Entity, because these selections will not change).

In another screen I have a Table record to that shows my DB entries, or at least should, it only shows 3 records, 2 of which do not change no matter how many saves to the DB i do, while the top entry from the Table record changes when I save a new form entry. My other situation is that I am not able to reference the selection from the CheckBox selection to the specific X entity entry, let's say i select 3 check boxes, when I press save the DB doesn't save them to the rest of the form entries.

This is how my DB is constructed:

X Entity with the standard form entries that saves has an Id from the Y static entity.

Y Static Entity that the checkbox list retrieves info to select.

I have uploaded my OML if my explanation is not clear enough

You are probably sending the record from your preparation aggregate to the update action. You should send the record from your tablerecords to that action.

This is why you will always update the first record (that is the current record).

so: Change your aggregate.list.current to tablerecordlist.list.curren and it will be fixed.

Edit:

I am trying to run your oml but there are missing dependencies.

After looking your oml i am not sure i understand your problem, but lets start again when you attach the other modules as well (if you can).

Stefano Valente wrote:

You are probably sending the record from your preparation aggregate to the update action. You should send the record from your tablerecords to that action.

This is why you will always update the first record (that is the current record).

so: Change your aggregate.list.current to tablerecordlist.list.curren and it will be fixed.

Edit:

I am trying to run your oml but there are missing dependencies.

After looking your oml i am not sure i understand your problem, but lets start again when you attach the other modules as well (if you can).

I'll attach the core.

I'm not sure I understand your explanation, I'm sorry.

Paulo,

To make a detailscreen, try rightclicking your mous on the entity (volunteers) and select create detailscreen.

You will see the differences between that screen and your homescreen.

- You need an identifier as input parameter and use that in your aggregate. Your aggregate will always have 1st record as current. This will be the one used to update.

- If you want your checkbox options to be saved, you need to create records doing so. I only found a create of your volunteersrecord.

If you don't understand what i am saying i advise you to have another look at the course. 

Stefano Valente wrote:

Paulo,

To make a detailscreen, try rightclicking your mous on the entity (volunteers) and select create detailscreen.

You will see the differences between that screen and your homescreen.

- You need an identifier as input parameter and use that in your aggregate. Your aggregate will always have 1st record as current. This will be the one used to update.

- If you want your checkbox options to be saved, you need to create records doing so. I only found a create of your volunteersrecord.

If you don't understand what i am saying i advise you to have another look at the course. 

It works now! thank you!