Add information to body tag

Add information to body tag

Hi there!

I would like some help in finding where to edit <body> code, in order to make things like <body onload="startFunction();">.

Is there any place where I can edit code, or add information like this to the body tag?

Thanks a lot
You can use the Extended Properties of the Web Screen Properties. Name = onload and value = "javascriptFunction()".
In the Webscreen Javascript block you can place the function.
The Extended Properties of the Web Screen Properties itself, refer to the body tag? I'll try that. The rest I knew, but thanks anyway :)

Thanks a lot
Ok, that did it. Unfortunately, I can't call my JS function if it's on eSpace JavaScript, only if it's on WebScreen JavaScript. The same JS function, copy pasted... Is that common?

Thanks a lot
Ok, that did it. Unfortunately, I can't call my JS function if it's on eSpace JavaScript, only if it's on WebScreen JavaScript. The same JS function, copy pasted... Is that common?

I've seen on final source code that when JS is on Web Screen JavaScript, an additional .js file containing the Web Screen JavaScript code is included, however that doesn't happen with eSpace JavaScript...

Thanks a lot
Sorry, ignore last post... I hadn't published, in order to create the global js file. Now it's working with eSpace JavaScript. Thanks.