Problem with resizing pop up

Hello 

For the popup resize, I have been through with following link and the way but it doesn't work till now.

1. https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_dynamically_resize_a_pop-up_window

Setting to "True" to Auto Resize in popup editor Or Setting Height/Width in popup editor  also doesn't work.

Is there any other way to resize the popup,please?

>version 11,

>for web development

Thank you in ahead,

EiMon

Hi,

i

Dd you add the javascript according to the instructions of the FAQ document you read?

Regards,

Daniel

You can set the height & width in the properties of popup_editor

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

i

Dd you add the javascript according to the instructions of the FAQ document you read?

Regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel 

I think i made as the document explanation . If you have time , please have a look . 

I attached the oml here.

Hi,

The problem is the css styling for the popup, there is a min-height styling that makes your popup higher that what you actually have as content.

You can easily fix this by adding the following CSS to your popup screen:

html > body {
    min-height: 10px;
}
Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

The problem is the css styling for the popup, there is a min-height styling that makes your popup higher that what you actually have as content.

You can easily fix this by adding the following CSS to your popup screen:

html > body {
    min-height: 10px;
}

Hello 

Thank you for the solution you provided.It works .

i like to know how do you trace the problem?

Thank you 

ei

Solution

Hi Ei,

Your welcome.

I inspected the css for the popup with Google Chrome Dev Tools. That way I discovered that the popup screen has a min-height greater than the height you needed to show your content. From there it was easy to identify how to fix it. 

You can mark my answer as solution to help others in that have same question in future.

Regards,

Daniel