why is my gross takings not right under the year

Hello, 

I like a to make a form where on the left a image is shown and on the right the info about that image.

It goes well when I add the year but as soon as I add the gross takings it is placed under the image not next to the image.

Anyone a hint what is wrong here 

Hello.

The fields and photo might be placed in one placeholder / container. I suggest creating two containers: the left one for the image with a specific width that suits the photo size, and another for the fields with a width that fills up the remaining space of the photo section. That way, the photo and fields will have their own spaces and won't overlap each other.

oke, 

I tried that way but the photo and the data I wanted to store in the database as one record.

Hi Roelof!

Another approach would be to apply Columns 2 widget or its variations. This resource might help.

https://outsystemsui.outsystems.com/OutSystemsUILiveStyleGuide/UIPatterns.aspx

Scroll down to Structure and you will see the different variations of Column 2.

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez

Roelof Wobben wrote:

oke, 

I tried that way but the photo and the data I wanted to store in the database as one record.

Hi Roelof.

Feel free to try out Joseph's suggestion as well. If the UI concern gets resolved, that would be good.

As for the database record, separating the image and fields in different containers would not be an issue as long as you assign each of their values to the record that will be submitted to the database.

oke, 

I also tried the 2 column suggestion but I think im still at the wrong thinking path.

See attached image. I cannot add the input filelds anymore.