Aggregate Max Records is not working

Hi, can anyone help me why aggregate max records is not working. I have 90000 data on my table and I just want to get 100 records but the aggregate still loads the 90000 data instead of 100. Thanks.

Hey,

Can you show us a screenshot of you're defining the Max Records? Are you encapsulating your Aggregate in another espace and referencing it, or are you using it directly on your screen actions?

Ma. Joy Aropon wrote:

Hi, can anyone help me why aggregate max records is not working. I have 90000 data on my table and I just want to get 100 records but the aggregate still loads the 90000 data instead of 100. Thanks.

Hi Joy!

Displaying the first 100 records of your aggregate could be done by placing 100 in the Max Records property of that aggregate.

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez 

Hello.

Can I request a screenshot of your aggregate's properties?

To add, have you also tried to check during debug if the said aggregate still returns more than 100 records?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hey,

Can you show us a screenshot of you're defining the Max Records? Are you encapsulating your Aggregate in another espace and referencing it, or are you using it directly on your screen actions?

Hi, I'm using it directly in my screen actions, in preparation to be exact and displays it in a table.

Joseph Enriquez wrote:

Ma. Joy Aropon wrote:

Hi Joy!

Displaying the first 100 records of your aggregate could be done by placing 100 in the Max Records property of that aggregate.

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez 

Hi, yes i have set it there, however still the aggregate returns 90000 number of data.

That's odd. I was assuming it would be a reference from another espace that needed to be refreshed. Just to confirm, you're setting the Max Records of the Aggregate like this, correct?

Kurt John Buyco wrote:

Hello.

Can I request a screenshot of your aggregate's properties?

To add, have you also tried to check during debug if the said aggregate still returns more than 100 records?

Yes, I tried debugging it, and display the aggregate count in a feedback message, and that feedback message returns 90000.

Solution

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

That's odd. I was assuming it would be a reference from another espace that needed to be refreshed. Just to confirm, you're setting the Max Records of the Aggregate like this, correct?

Yes that is correct.

Solution

Hi Joy!

This may sound strange but did you set the Max Records to 100 and then publish the app?

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez

Joseph Enriquez wrote:

Hi Joy!

This may sound strange but did you set the Max Records to 100 and then publish the app?

Best regards,
Joseph Enriquez

Hi, yes I am publishing the app and then do the testing.