How can I make multiple records with mutliple inputs fields in the same entity?

I am writing  a timetracking system and I am stuck at the moment. I have multiple inputfields where I want to set duration in but every inputfield need to be an another date that means every input field need to be a an another record how can I tell to my input fields which date they are? 

Hi Halit,

What is your underlying data model?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Halit,

This is the entity where I want to save it in and I want to fill in just duration. Every input fields is duration and for every input field I want to create a new record.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Halit,

At the moment I have for every inputfield a local variable and assigned them in the save action to the date what I want but how can I say in the save that it needs to update duration

Hi Halit Ozdogru,

From what i understand, Are you trying to get the number of days between start time and end time?

There is a date function which is dffdays() which find the difference between the start and end date in this link.

Best Regards,

Wen Kai

Hi all!

From Halit's OP,

For each input widget, you can assign a Variable under Variable properties. Widget properties tab is located in the lower right panel of the OutSystems UI.

You can see in the Variable properties dropdown all the variables that you can assign to the input widget.

Kind regards,
Joseph Enriquez