No option to create list screen

I am currently doing the build a web app in 2 hours and got to the scaffolding section and when I try to right click LaunchSite in the data tab no option comes up to create a list screen

Hi,

Can you show an image or submit the module here to see what is the problem in more detail?

Hi Maggie,

Go to Interface tab, 2-click in the MainFlow folder, go back to the data tab and drag-and-drop the table to center.

If something is wrong maybe the Service Studio show some message to you!

I am also facing the same problem, I cannot see any option while right clicking on LaunchSite. Can anyone please help out, how we get the Create List Screen and Create detail Screen option on right click???? any leads appreciated.

Hi Syed / Maggie

Can you try what I suggested above?

Or attach e oml file?

The table needs at least one text type field, read/write access... 

Thanks Leandro. I have attached the screenshot of the file. it is not giving any option of create list screen/detail screen. Look at the attached file. 

What are the LauchSite attributes?

Can you test this?

Go to Interface tab, 2-click in the MainFlow folder, go back to the data tab and drag-and-drop the table to center.

If something is wrong maybe the Service Studio show some message to you on the bottom!

Hi Leandro. I have the same problem. I tried to drag and drop the table to the interface section center but it will not allow me to drop the table it shows a block sign.

Hi all,

After looking at the screenshot sent by Syed Sayam Hussain I would like you all to check if the application you're working on is a reactive web app or a traditional web app. 

You can notice it by checking the icon used to represent the interface tab as shown below:

If you're working on a reactive web app the scaffolding options are not (yet) available.

Hi all,

Humm... well noted Glenn! 

Hello,
Thank you glenn michiels I was facing the same problem but then it helped me.

Hello Everyone!

Thank you Glenn! Yes its absolutely right, It wont work with reactive web app, but it will work just fine with traditional web. Hope it solves everyone problem!! @maggi :D  

For reactive web app you can still scaffold the list by creating the screen first, then dragging the entity onto the new screen. This will give you the table, complete with paging and sorting.