Do not work according to sequence

Hi,

I'm using UltimatePDF to generate a pdf, and this squence:

So, the feedback message should appear, and than the pdf download window, but what is happening is that the download window appears and only if a chage the page, the feedback message shows up.
Obvisiouly, that's not what I want. First I like to have the message, and so then get the download window.
Anybody, know what I'm doing wrong, or how to solve it?
Thank you.

John John

From the flow pictured above, it is difficult to see why the problem you are describing could be occurring. 

Are you downloading the PDF in the destination screen at the end of the flow pictured above?

Hanno

John John

This issue you have seemed very familiar, and indeed I found another post where I actually outlined and uploaded a solution for this.

Please refer to this post and the solution to the problem here: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/40797/running-a-feedback-message-before-a-download/#Post146661

Do let me know if you have any other issues with this.

Hanno

Hi Hanno,

Thanks for your reply.
I'm trying other thing with your technique. I want to go to the download webpage and after that, automatically go to a another webpegae. So what I did was on click widget end with the odf download and on the main action, finished with the webpage I want to go. Like this:

This is scrren action triggered by widget click:

But didn't work, do you know how can I get the result I pretended? After go to download page, automatically go to another webpage.

John John

Once the download happens, the response ends and no more code can be executed. Unless you do something funky with Javascript I don't think there is a way to do what you want to do.

Perhaps someone else has some ideas?

Hanno