I populated a Table Records Widget with (part of) a REST API response. Problem is that a can't sort the response (or I don't know how). For example, when I use a 'normal' table as a source, I can create a Aggregate in the Preparation and I can manipulate the result there, including sorting. With the REST API response as the source of the Table Records List, I have no idea how to sort the table. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction? 

Solution

Hi Job,

On system you have a action called ListSort that you can use to sort the list. Check this document. instead of doing an aggregate refresh just use ListSort. You can also have the sorting inside the REST but that will have a big performance impact but you will be sure that you will have the latest data.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Job,

On system you have a action called ListSort that you can use to sort the list. Check this document. instead of doing an aggregate refresh just use ListSort. You can also have the sorting inside the REST but that will have a big performance impact but you will be sure that you will have the latest data.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks very much, works like a charm!

Regards,

Job