Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you could tell me how to assign multiple values to a local variable. Below is a screenshot the button group that drives the filter for the query. But all I want is when it is all results is for all of them to be selected or included in the all results radio button.

What is the best practice for this?

Kind regards,

Salim

If i understand correctly you have this field "level" and you want to filter records on 0 to n possible values in that field?

i would check if All results was checked (boolean field). if not i would concatenate all selected values in 1 text variable with "," in between.

Your filter in the aggregate would be like:

Alllevels = true or Level in (Levelstring)

Solution

Hi! 

Another option is make "Level"  field a Text variable and for the "All Results" give it the value ""

in that case your condition would have to be like : 

Level= "" or TextToDecimal(Level) = Round(InnectoClientRole.Score)

regards 

Graça

Solution

Stefano Valente wrote:

If i understand correctly you have this field "level" and you want to filter records on 0 to n possible values in that field?

i would check if All results was checked (boolean field). if not i would concatenate all selected values in 1 text variable with "," in between.

Your filter in the aggregate would be like:

Alllevels = true or Level in (Levelstring)

Hi Stefano, 

Thanks for your reply. That is a correct interpretation of what I was after. I was trying to use the in syntax however it didn't like it for some reason. Maybe I did it wrong. 

Thanks again,

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi! 

Another option is make "Level"  field a Text variable and for the "All Results" give it the value ""

in that case your condition would have to be like : 

Level= "" or TextToDecimal(Level) = Round(InnectoClientRole.Score)

regards 

Graça

Hi Maria,

That's great, it's perfect thanks!

Kind regards,

Salim