Compilation Error

Compilation Error

Hello,

When compiling an eSpace I'm getting this error :

Internal Error
Compilation Error.
WebObjects.cs(354,15): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'string' to 'System.Guid'
WebObjects.cs(362,13): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Guid'
WebObjects.cs(374,8): error CS0019: Operator '!=' cannot be applied to operands of type 'System.Guid' and '<null>'
WebObjects.cs(375,14): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'System.Guid' to 'string'
State: Second stage compilation

Followed by this error:

Internal Error
Compilation Error.
error CS0006: Metadata file '.\bin\SharePointTest.dll' could not be found
State: Second stage compilation

(The eSpace is called SharePointTest.oml). Any ideas what could be causing this?

Other eSpaces work fine. The only thing that this one does is display a couple of screens for uploading a document to a SharePoint '07 document library.
Cheers,
Robert
Hi,

Any ideas on this?

Thanks
Hi Robert,

After trying to compile you can click the Submit Feedback button to submit that issue to our support team that will get in touch with you.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
I got this error recently and it was related to trying to consume WebServices that used GUID's, just convert the GUID to text and Outsystems will be happy.

I know this is an old post but just serves as a future reference for anyone that might have the same error. :)