Input_Autocomplete

Input_Autocomplete

Hy ppl,

Can we use the Input_Autocomplete Richwidget outside the edit record ? lets say for example inside Table records ?
Hi Gonçalo,

Yes, you can. Just see it's usage in the StyleGuide template (where although it is being used inside an EditRecord you can see it could only apply to any standard text input widget).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
I tried that but when you used the Input_Autocomplete_GetIndentifier action, it returned me always a string with a lot of text, that when converted with IntegerToEntityRefInteger(TextToInteger(IDENTIFIER)) returned always 0, instead the identifier that was selected. I rune the debug and the structure that is used in the Input_Autocomplete was being correctly filled. I followed exactly has in the example, template page, except that it was being used outside the edit record.
At the end I ended up using a show record to do it.
Hi Gonçalo,

There was an issue with the Input_Autocomplete_GetIndentifier on Ajax calls that has been corrected recently.
Are you using the latest version of the Richwidgets? (It's included in the latest version of the OutSystems Style Guide)
If you continue experiencing the problem with the latest version please send your eSpace to support@outsystems.com.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
i tried it again.

This widget inside a table records row, doesnt work.
Gonçalo Cardoso wrote:
Hy ppl,

Can we use the Input_Autocomplete Richwidget outside the edit record ? lets say for example inside Table records ?
The Input_autoComplete is for ? How to use it?