Documentation for (rich) Widgets

Documentation for (rich) Widgets

Hi,

In all the examples i come across, some of the functions are references to the RichWidgets, WidgetLibrary40 and some others. I cannot find any documentation of how these widgets are to be used. Is there any documentation, manual or instructionleaflet about how to implement it.

for example, I want to use the calender, but i have no clue how to set it up.

I hope someone has som doc for me
greetings
Bert
Hi Bert,

You can download the OutSystems Style Guide and see the Help screen that sows examples of the usage of all richwidgets. After importing the web blocks you can also have help on the those (and their parameters) by going to the eSpace tree, selecting those elements and reading the descriptions.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Where can I access the help for using the rich widgets?  I'm stuck on the list_move widget.
Hi Rebecca,

The documentation should be in the widgets description but to better understand how to use them your best bet is to download and take a look into the OutSystems Style Guide.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
From the style guide download page:
From version 5.1 onward, this solution is no longer available as a standalone download.
The latest version is included with Service Studio, and is automatically used by IntelliWarp and new applications.

Is there a way we can get just a download for the documentation instead of a solution?
Hi Rebecca,

You can Download the Style Guide solution, extract all files to a folder:

and open the Template.oml in Service Studio and check the Template_Manage\Industry_List web screen:

to understand how to use this widget.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões