Hello During the development of a screen I made a dropdown and associated it to an attribute of a Variable struct, all fine. Later I made another dropdown and it was associated to a form  record attribute.

The problem arouse when my QA in order to do her test automation could see what was selected on the second form using inspect on her browse, but she couldnt see the value for the first dropdown, why does this happens? and is there a way to solve this?

Thx

Hi Norman,

If you are trying to access a variable, then you should use Service Studio and step through things in debug mode. You could also put something on the screen just to display it, but you are not going to be able to see it in the browser.

Hi norman and Stacey!

In addition to Stacey's solution, you can add the variables that your colleague wanted to monitor to the Watch tab under the Debug function. After clicking on Start Debugging button, right-click on the variable and you'll see the Add to Debug Watches option.

Kind regards
Joseph Enriquez

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi Norman,

If you are trying to access a variable, then you should use Service Studio and step through things in debug mode. You could also put something on the screen just to display it, but you are not going to be able to see it in the browser.

hum I think i should clarify the QA is not using the outsystems debug mode to test it, she is using intellij and using the chrome browse

If you want your QA person to see the variable, then you only have two options 

1) display it on the screen

2) have them use OutSystems