Opening a blank form one after another in the same screen

Hi, 

I want to do following 

When screen render, a default form will open, where a user can enter needed inputs. 

And after clicking on 'Insert new item', a  same form with blank fields will open after the previous filled form. 

A user can insert 10 forms like this. 

Please suggest. 

Hi! 

Have you consider creating the form in a web block, and use it in the lines of a list records?

If the 'Insert new item' is clicked, just add a new line to the list and refresh. 

It´s a good idea to control the user access to the already saved records. 

Hope this helps

Graça

Hi Shweta,

Like Maria said you could use a web block and record list to do that. 

I've added a small example in attachment you could take a look at to see how it's done.

Kind regards,
Glenn 

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi! 

Have you consider creating the form in a web block, and use it in the lines of a list records?

If the 'Insert new item' is clicked, just add a new line to the list and refresh. 

It´s a good idea to control the user access to the already saved records. 

Hope this helps

Graça

Could you please explain me with a demo oml? 

Glenn example is very good. 

Thank you Maria,

Shweta, let me know if there's something in the example you don't understand and i'll explain it to you :)

Kind regards,
Glenn

glenn michiels wrote:

Thank you Maria,

Shweta, let me know if there's something in the example you don't understand and i'll explain it to you :)

Kind regards,
Glenn

Hi Glenn,

It is working as I want. But the data previously entered in the form getting refreshed after I click on the Add new button. I want the previously filled data be entered in the form and the new form will get opened after the previous.