Can't add new apps to personal environment

I can't connect to my personal environment. It's woken up and shows green icon but when I try to add Apps it returns this error. Please refer to the attached file for detailed error report.

It seems you already have an app with the same name: 

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Perhaps you can see the app/espace in Service Center and remove it from there before adding a new one. What happens when you use a totally new name? 

Vincent Koning wrote:

It seems you already have an app with the same name: 

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Perhaps you can see the app/espace in Service Center and remove it from there before adding a new one. What happens when you use a totally new name? 

Hi Vincent,

I don't think the problem is with the name because I didn't even get to name the app, the error shows up right after clicking the plus icon for creating a new app. I thought the problem was with my personal account but I can login to Lifetime and Service Center without any issues.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Solution

Figured out after playing around a bit and some help from OutSystems support. Probably studio version issue, if you are running 11.0.414, potentially it won't support reactive apps. Somehow the problem persists only with version 11.0.414, if you upgrade it to latest versions, there shouldn't be any issues.

Solution

Since the release of Reactive Web Apps, this has indeed become a common issue. Your service studio needs to be up to date. Otherwise you'll get strange effects. In this case you got an error but often there's no error at all.

Kurt Vandevelde wrote:

Since the release of Reactive Web Apps, this has indeed become a common issue. Your service studio needs to be up to date. Otherwise you'll get strange effects. In this case you got an error but often there's no error at all.

Thanks Kurt! Yes I updated the studio and it was resolved.

Cheers!