[Touch ID Plugin] Fingerprint operation cancelled

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 2018-12-06 by OutSystems R&D
11 votes
Published on 2018-12-06 by OutSystems R&D

I'm getting "Fingerprint operation cancelled" error, when I call TouchID.

Can anyone help. how to solve this issue?

Hi Kalyan,

I'm also using the same plugin in the current project I'm working on. Yes, at some instance I also faced something similar to this while using the finger impression login functionality, I guess it happens when the application is checking for a new version or updating itself into a new version in case the development team is working and publish the code changes, other than that it's working fine. If you find any difficulty in using this plugin just let us know.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Kalyan,

I'm also using the same plugin in the current project I'm working on. Yes, at some instance I also faced something similar to this while using the finger impression login functionality, I guess it happens when the application is checking for a new version or updating itself into a new version in case the development team is working and publish the code changes, other than that it's working fine. If you find any difficulty in using this plugin just let us know.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

The plugin work fantastic. Above error happen on only in one scenario. That too not frequent. 

Scenario: 

step 1: My app is in foreground. 

step 2: Lock the device

step 3: Unlock device

step 4 : App is in foreground, with above error message.