Line Breaks and Tabs removed when using Expression

I am experiencing an issue where text retrieved from the local storage of a mobile device has all of its carriage returns and tabs removed and displayed using an Expression.

This is what the text looks like when displayed using an expression:

If i take the same text (from the save variable) and assign it to an input box, then the text has the correct format: 

If I then slightly change the text in the input box (by adding one additional charter, for example) and then save the new text to the Expressions variable, then the format of the Expression is correct: 

Any ideas of how to set the expression to display the correct format from the start? 

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Hi, Nick

Have you tried using a string split that looks for that bullet point characters? You would then start with a list of texts that you could separate with a NewLine() or even feed a List Records for additional css customization per item.

Regards,

Sam

Hi Nick, 

Have you tried to set "Escape Content" property to "No" for the expression?Regards

Graça

Samuel Neves wrote:

Hi, Nick

Have you tried using a string split that looks for that bullet point characters? You would then start with a list of texts that you could separate with a NewLine() or even feed a List Records for additional css customization per item.

Regards,

Sam

Hi Samuel, 

Thanks for the feedback.

This wont be an efficient solution in my case because the issue I am dealing with is not restricted to only bullet points. 

Thanks, 

Nicholas

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi Nick, 

Have you tried to set "Escape Content" property to "No" for the expression?Regards

Graça

Hi Graça,

This is unfortunately not available in a mobile app. 

Mobile:

Web:

Thanks,

Nicholas