There was an error contacting environment: Requeste value 'CrossDevice' was not found

Hi all,

If you receive an error when contacting a server (e.g. your personal environment) and the error details info is "Requeste value 'CrossDevice' was not found":

This means that you need an updated version of Service Studio

Newer versions of Service Studio will provide much better errors, regarding features that are available or not in the server.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Ah, it's like force update. 

Thanks for sharing.

Hi there,

I have the most recent Outsystems Service Studio, but still can't reach my personal environment. I am able to connect to other environments but not my personal one. Does somebody have a solution for this?

Kind regards,

Sylber

Hi Sylber,

Are you using your personal environment regularly? If you your personal environment must be in sleep mode. You can check it under home link in platform tab on OutSystems community site menu.

I did some type and looks like I am not allowed to edit my comment so here I am correcting it

Hi Sylber,

Are you using your personal environment regularly? If you have not used it since long then your personal environment must be in sleep mode. You can check it under home link in platform tab on OutSystems community site menu and try to wake up using the button available there.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

I did some type and looks like I am not allowed to edit my comment so here I am correcting it

Hi Sylber,

Are you using your personal environment regularly? If you have not used it since long then your personal environment must be in sleep mode. You can check it under home link in platform tab on OutSystems community site menu and try to wake up using the button available there.

Hi Nikhil,

Yes i use it regularly, and its not in sleep mode. It was working earlier on my old laptop, but since today I have a new one and its suddenly not working.

Kind regards,

Sylber

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for sharing