Good morning,

I would like to be able to disable editing on select rows in an editable table.  For simplicity lets say that the entity has an attribute that determines the editable state of a row.

I have seen posts on how to disable certain editable table functions for the whole table, I would like to do it for particular rows.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Hello Martin,

The easiest way to get the behavior that you are looking for, is to simply use a Entity attribute to control the enabled field of the inputs in the table.

João Moreira wrote:

Hello Martin,

The easiest way to get the behavior that you are looking for, is to simply use a Entity attribute to control the enabled field of the inputs in the table.

Hi João,

Thanks for your response!  It very nearly does what I would like, however the Save, Cancel and Delete buttons are visible and enabled, so the delete button still removes the record from the grid.  I suppose I can modify the delete action to just reload the record to the grid for the protected records (although this is causing an Internal Error with an index out of range message when ajax refreshing the grid...), but ideally I don't want the edit buttons there at all for those records...

Thanks again.

Martin