One radio button should be selected by default

Hello, 

I have two radio buttons, both have to different variables (like cc or sign ).  When the user selects them a true value gets assigned to both which is working fine. 

But i want to show one sign radio button to be selected by default when page renders. 

In preparation, I have assigned true value to the sign variable but it is not working. 

Please suggest. 

Solution

Hello Shewta,You should to use only one variabel (like "option") and on radio buttom value, set true and false, set option as true or false on preparation, using assign. Hope this helps.

Solution

Rubens Arruda wrote:

Hello Shewta,You should to use only one variabel (like "option") and on radio buttom value, set true and false, set option as true or false on preparation, using assign. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ruben :) 

I used same variable for both, assigned value as true and false as you said and on save i assigned IsSign= true in form sign variable to save data properly in a table. 

It worked fine without using assignment in preparation. 

Shweta Gedam wrote:

Rubens Arruda wrote:

Thanks Ruben :) 

I used same variable for both, assigned value as true and false as you said and on save i assigned IsSign= true in form sign variable to save data properly in a table. 

It worked fine without using assignment in preparation. 

Nicee!!