Deployment is waiting for configuration or confirmation

Hello

I am trying to deploy from DEV to PRD. I included a new extension in the deploy.  After I stared to deploy I got this message: Deployment is wating for configuration or confirmation.

I completed the config in PRD but now I am stuck on the step below. Whenever I click on the link inside the orange box I get a page error:

I also tried to cancel the deployment but I dont have permission even though I am the admin of the environment.

Please help, how do I get this deployment to continue? 

Hi,

You need to configure your Logical database, since you are using the external db through integeration studio, can you refer the link below,

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/Integrate_with_an_External_Database

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Balasubramanian

Hello, I did configure the database in production. But the deploy does not continue. How do I get the deployment to continue after I completed the configuration? 

I eventually uploaded the solution pack directly to the production environment and the app is working. But the deployment is still stuck so I cannot deploy anything else. 

Dear Vonnelize,

Did you try clicking on the configuration or confirmation link. In an ideal case this should take you to the service center --> publish solution pack. In this screen you have to map the connections. 

Below video can help you.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/lesson/1343/configuring-a-db-connection-demo/?LearningPathId=17

Please let me know if it helps. I am also eager to know whats happening. since you are an admin it should be straight forward.

Thanks

Hakkim.

Hello, I completed the configuration in production correctly, then I clicked on the  configuration or confirmation link on the deployment page , but the link does not work. It takes me to the error page. Please see my original post for the screen shots and the steps that I have tried already. 

Hi Vonnelize,

I think you need to create a support case for OutSystems to look at it.

Regards,

Daniel