Invalid call of the 'GetLocalCutomers' client action In Local Storage

Hello Guys,

I am getting below errors while running my mobile app that are using Local Storage.

Below is the error from setrvice center.

"Invalid call of the 'GetLocalCustomers' client action of the 'CusotmerPortal_Offline.CustomerDashboard_Offline' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action."

Any idea why this error is coming.

Thanks,

Salman Ansari

I can only guess, because i haven't encountered this error myself.

It seems as if your aggregate hasnot runned before... In web application you always run your aggregate in the Preparation but in mobile this is different.

You could try to run your aggregate on start of the screen or move the action to a global action and run the aggregate there.

Stefano Valente wrote:

I can only guess, because i haven't encountered this error myself.

It seems as if your aggregate hasnot runned before... In web application you always run your aggregate in the Preparation but in mobile this is different.

You could try to run your aggregate on start of the screen or move the action to a global action and run the aggregate there.

can you give me an example where and what I need to move.
I tried earlier some different way but still getting error

can you attach the oml?

can you check this for your local aggregate? 

Stefano Valente wrote:

can you check this for your local aggregate? 

I am able to see only  attached option in Local Aggregate.(I am using OS 10)

Ah i see. That might be why i cannot reproduce your error. I am trying in OS11.

I don't have a personal OS10 environment so i don't think i can help you with this error.

The on after fetch is not needed to obtain the data though.