Hi Community!

Does anyone know how to stop a Popup from moving towards the right side of the screen?

Every time I press the Submit button with the fields empty, the Popup moves to the right.

Thanks in advance!

Catarina

Hi, Catarina Amador,

Can you give more information? Like what the action is doing in Submit button? What happens when you have data in the fields?

Regards.

Catarina did you change any of the following fields?

Hello Bruno and thanks for your reply,

No, I didn't change any of those fields, they are empty.

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Catarina did you change any of the following fields?

Hello Bruno and thanks for your reply,

The Submit button uses the Submit Method because of the Upload Widget. When the fields are Valid, the submit does what it is supposed to do which is saving the data and then the Popup closes. Weirdly, if I used the Ajax Submit Method the issue was gone, but with this Upload Widget I can't...

Bruno Almeida wrote:

Hi, Catarina Amador,

Can you give more information? Like what the action is doing in Submit button? What happens when you have data in the fields?

Regards.

Catarina what do you have in the button's "Validation" field?

Try setting it to "Client & Server"

It doesn't work as well... 

When I inspect the page, whenever I press the Submit button the left value increases (see below) and if I remove the os-internal-Popup style, the issue is gone. 

<div class="os-internal-ui-dialog os-internal-ui-widget os-internal-ui-widget-content os-internal-ui-corner-all os-internal-Popup os-internal-ui-draggable" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="os-internal-ui-dialog-title-1" style="display: block; z-index: 4012; outline: 0px; height: 340px; width: 483px; top: 111px; left: 781.5px

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Catarina what do you have in the button's "Validation" field?

Try setting it to "Client & Server"

Is there any chance you could supply the espace file? 

Sorry but I can't.

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Is there any chance you could supply the espace file? 

You can always try to use one button to validate and use Ajax Submit, and if everything's ok in the flow of that action click on a second button (the one you already have), once everything is ok and you've finished testing hide the second button with "display:none"

Hi Catarina,

You can set the property that Bruno has mentioned above

i.e "AutoResize" and "RecenterResize".

You can set this property and see that what you want to achieve.

Thanks.....

Catarina do you have the width set? Try setting a fixed width for the popup

Solution

Found the solution!

Comment the selected part.

Solution

Hi Rohan,

It had been marked and unmarked and the problem was still going on.

But thanks anyway for your answer.

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Hi Catarina,

You can set the property that Bruno has mentioned above

i.e "AutoResize" and "RecenterResize".

You can set this property and see that what you want to achieve.

Thanks.....

Hi Bruno,

The problem with this solution is that for that type of Upload widget I could only use the Submit validation.

Thanks anyway, it's solved.

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

You can always try to use one button to validate and use Ajax Submit, and if everything's ok in the flow of that action click on a second button (the one you already have), once everything is ok and you've finished testing hide the second button with "display:none"

Hi,

I believe that making a clone of Popup_Editor, repairing it and then using the clone is not a good solution; it is a workaround at best.I hope that the Team will fix this bug in some next OS release.

Regards

Tomasz

Catarina Amador wrote:

Found the solution!

Did you try setting a width for the popup?

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Catarina Amador wrote:

Found the solution!

Did you try setting a width for the popup?

Hi Bruno,

Yes, I did try to set a width for the Popup, but it didn't work anyway.

Cheers,

Catarina