Hi, 

I would like to know if there's a possibility to get an aggregate with different content and separate them? For example:

I have a table with con1,con2 and con3 element wich has some information and I want to split it into 3 other tables to put it in a dropdown widget. I'm doing that to use on a mobile device (iOS). In this case, I just have 3 differences on the table but my real problem is that I have many differences and it's kind of impossible to achieve that by doing a relational method. So, instead of using a relationship table, I was trying to achieve that by JS ou jQuery with an array or something like that but so far I couldn't find a solution. Does anyone know a way around that? 

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Hi Matheus,

I know it is not a somewhat efficient form, but I don't know how many maximum records you expect in the table. But are you considering using a foreach?

Best regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Matheus,

I don't know if I got it right.
Have you wondered if you can solve your problem using ListAppendAll?

In after fetch make ListAppendAll for each list (local variable) with the attributes you want

Eg.

Regards

I also remembered now that you can make queries, where you filter by the condition you want, and then the output you assign to the table you want. I don't know if you got my idea?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Matheus,

First, why don't you either write three seperate Aggregates, or an action that receives as input whatever you want to filter on, and use the input in a filter*?

That said, if you, for some reason, can't do this, you can easily use the ListFilter System Action to filter the Aggregate output. You'll need three ListFilters in that case.

*The latter may be slower if the Entity has a lot of Attributes you aren't using, as the Optimizer can't limit the Attributes fetched if the result is the output of an Action.