Adding columns dynamically with checkboxes

I have 4 stages for approval cycle. 

Like stage 1, stage 2, Stage3 and stage4 and one iteration number attribute in the entity. 

By default, there will be one column with check box for all stages checked and will be in 1st iteration. I can add as many iterations as i want. So whenever i click on + icon a new column should get added after previous with again blank check boxes column for all the stages. 

Like click on + icon, add column of checkbox for all field which will be 1st iteration, again click on +, next check boxes column will add in 2nd iteration and so on. 

Please suggest if anyone has any idea of how to do it :(

Hi Shweta, 

I developed an example that may be helpful. 

Basically, I'm using style on the extended property based on a counter that increments each time we click the + button.

One limitation I see is the need to have a maximum of defined columns. Is it a limitation for you?

Regards

Pedro Costa wrote:

Hi Shweta, 

I developed an example that may be helpful. 

Basically, I'm using style on the extended property based on a counter that increments each time we click the + button.

One limitation I see is the need to have a maximum of defined columns. Is it a limitation for you?

Regards

Hi pedro, 

Thanks for the oml but i don't any limitation of max columns to be defined. User can add as many iterations as hi want. 

Hello Shweta Gedam,

Create a list using structure, when you click on Add Column button append the empty data to that list and ajax refresh the block.

Hope this will work for you. :)