Communication error on 127.0.0.1:12000

I've trying to connect to my apps, but I got this error message:

Server was unable to process request ---> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:12000.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

Same for me. On <personal_environment>/LifeTimeCloudConnect I've got a warning:

Synchronization Problems  Retry Synchronization

•  Environment Development (2 hours ago): System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:12000

Server stack trace:
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress[] addresses, Int32 port)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection.CreateNewSocket(AddressFamily family)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machinePortAndSid, Boolean openN (...)
  •  Environment Development (09:36): There was a communication problem between 'Development' and LifeTime

And I can't connect to ServiceCenter

Irham,

you can try to click on Retry Synchonization and try to connect to Env. again after few minutes. If not connected yet, repeat steps.

Hi Irham and Aliaksandr,

Have you tried to contact the OutSystems support team already? If not, please do so that we can help with troubleshooting this.

Vera

Hi Vera,

Yes. I opened a support case, but while I had a lunch, everything was fixed, and now I have no warnings in LlifeTime, I can connect to ServiceCenter and can connect from Service Studio.