I am using version 11 of Service Studio.  I have a reactive web app and I tried adding the Clock widget from the forum to this app.  When I went into the dependencies of my project, I clicked all items on the clock and then clicked Apply.

However, it didn't seem to add anything to do with Clock because I guess that widget isn't compatible with the reactive web app.  And when I go back into the Dependencies, the Clock is no longer checked.  So, I went to my application list and deleted the Clock widget because I don't need it since I can't use it with my application (and it was not checked as a dependency in my module).

But, now, when I publish my application, I get this error:

When I search my module for "Clock", it doesn't find anything but some "clockwise" references in style sheets....  nothing that is related to the Clock widget.

I have to add the Clock back from the forge to get this error to go away.

Does anyone have a solution on how to get rid of this error?

Thanks!

Solution

Hi Sylvia,

It's possible some references might have gotten broken within the module. The easiest way to get rid of this would be to go back to the version before you added the Clock. Can you access ServiceCenter and publish a previous version? Would you lose any work?

Solution

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

It's possible some references might have gotten broken within the module. The easiest way to get rid of this would be to go back to the version before you added the Clock. Can you access ServiceCenter and publish a previous version? Would you lose any work?

Thanks, Afonso.  I went back and found another version.  I didn't lose too much...  I lost more time trying to figure out how to remove clock and get rid of the error than I did going back a few versions.  :)  thanks for the tip!

No problem - this sort of thing is very rare, but does happen. If you start getting into ghost references or incomplete dependencies even after you refresh, it's best to go back to the last version.