Hi,


i have a problem when i'll sorting collumn in table records.
i'm using the sort_column widget, but it's not work as show below: 

What's possible problem? 

 

Hi,

Either you renamed entity attributes and did not update the sort column widget properties accordingly.

If you did, them clear your browser cache to get the change working.

Regards,

Daniel


Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Either you renamed entity attributes and did not update the sort column widget properties accordingly.

If you did, them clear your browser cache to get the change working.

Regards,

Daniel


I'll try it, thank you!

Solution

See in sort option in your aggregate, if you use the dynamic sort do you need insert the names of columns in sort too

Solution

Alternatively to clear browser cache logout and login should work too. The widget uses session variables that not automatically reflect the changes property setting of the sort column widget.

Thiago Davoglio wrote:

See in sort option in your aggregate, if you use the dynamic sort do you need insert the names of columns in sort too


That's was missing, Thank you!


Hi,

Just to add to Daniel answer.

The format for the attribute in the ListSortColumn widget is "{entity name}.[attribute name]"

If you typed the entity or attribute name wrongly, this will cause an error.

After fixing it, you may need to logout and login again.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Just to add to Daniel answer.

The format for the attribute in the ListSortColumn widget is "{entity name}.[attribute name]"

If you typed the entity or attribute name wrongly, this will cause an error.

After fixing it, you may need to logout and login again.

Cheers

Thank you Eduardo,
I already could do!