Hello, I want to create a horizontal menu or priority nav scroller for website the same as this link https://nigelotoole.github.io/priority-nav-scroller/#

and now I decide to use a carousel in Outsystems but I don't know how to get the initial and last of the carousel's list position. I already found a forum that same with this question but I don't find the answer.

Next, If I know how to get that values, How can I use them with Javascript to hide the left and right arrow?

This is my present menu.

Hello Chunyanuch Kimpiam,

You can use Index(0) and Index(-1) to get first and last positions of the carousel's list, respectively. Use validations to see if you can actually get those positions otherwise you will get an Index out of bounds error.

For the JavaScript, you can go workaround this by altering the CSS. You can inspect, see the element's class and set display to none.

Hope this helped :)

Nicolas da Silva wrote: Thank you for your advice. I will try it.:D

You can use Index(0) and Index(-1) to get first and last positions of the carousel's list, respectively. Use validations to see if you can actually get those positions otherwise you will get an Index out of bounds error.

For the JavaScript, you can go workaround this by altering the CSS. You can inspect, see the element's class and set display to none.

Chunyanuch Kimpiam wrote:

Nicolas da Silva wrote: Thank you for your advice. I will try it.:D

You're welcome!