How can i get the detail of external entities with OutDoc?

Hi,

I am using outdoc to output the entities list .I found outdoc give me the detail of internal entities,which including attributies and so on, but only the list of external entities.How can i get the details of external entities (external database SQL Server)  ? 

Thanks in advance.

With external entities you mean entities that are in an extension and not the native ones created in service studio?

Hi,

It is possible to export data to excel:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_export_entity_data_to_Excel

You can also create a module that references the entities of both modules and copies data from one to the other.
Etc.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

William Antunes wrote:

With external entities you mean entities that are in an extension and not the native ones created in service studio?

Thanks for your attention.That is what i meant. I created some table on my SQL Server and created an extension which links these table to my module.Then i used outdoc to output the detail of those table design information in order to create design document.  I found that outdoc could give the details of internal table,such as attributes and  diagram of table, but only the table name and description of external table. I do not know how i can get those detail of external table by modifying the ooutdoc?

Best regrads 

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

It is possible to export data to excel:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_export_entity_data_to_Excel

You can also create a module that references the entities of both modules and copies data from one to the other.
Etc.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Thanks for your advices and I'm sorry I didn't explain it enough.With external entities i meant those table in an extension which are created by SQL server and linked to my module.OutDoc showed the design detail  such as attributes for native ones created by service studio but only limited information for external entities.How could i modify outdoc to catch these informations of external ones?