Generate and download the Pdf

Hello,

Can anyone help me in achieving pdf generation and downloading in out system 11(Example)?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Gandeev,

Do you want to generate a pdf from what? an HTML page for example ?

If so, you can use the https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/209/html2pdfconverter component.

There you find a Demo Application and you can see how it works and how to download the binary.

Regards

Pedro Costa wrote:

Hi Gandeev,

Do you want to generate a pdf from what? an HTML page for example ?

If so, you can use the https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/209/html2pdfconverter component.

There you find a Demo Application and you can see how it works and how to download the binary.

Regards

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the reply.

My requirement is Pdf should be in specific format.we need to define the template and pdf should generate in the specific format..Is this possible through the above mention plugin? And also for each record in the list which is retrieved from the table should have a pdf generator option

Thanks in Advance:)

Solution

Is it possible to create this template on an HTML page? If so, this component will serve its purpose.

Using an HTML page you will have no problem customizing your content, for each item in your table you can pass IDs as input parameters to your page, perform new sqls queries and use them.

Regards

Solution

Pedro Costa wrote:

Is it possible to create this template on an HTML page? If so, this component will serve its purpose.

Using an HTML page you will have no problem customizing your content, for each item in your table you can pass IDs as input parameters to your page, perform new sqls queries and use them.

Regards

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your input :)

you are so quick in answering questions :)

However I thought I can get an example for this creating template stuff. However your inputs will definitely help me 

Thank you 

I will mark as solution for this answer :) 

Hi Gandeev,

I'm glad to be able to help you !

Good luck ! :D