There was an error contacting

I can't to access my environment after my laptop was blue screen. When I click connected its always show this popup.

If I try to access this enviroment but different laptop then I can access this environment.

How to access my environment by my laptop?

Thanks.

Jiroj Vattanaburanaphan wrote:

I can't to access my environment after my laptop was blue screen. When I click connected its always show this popup.

If I try to access this enviroment but different laptop then I can access this environment.

Thanks.

Have you tried reinstalling ServiceStudio?

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Thanks.

Have you tried reinstalling ServiceStudio?

Yes , I try to uninstall and reinstall and restart my PC but it still can't access environment.

Hi,

And can you access  <name_of_your_personal>.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter in your laptop?

Nélio Dionisio wrote:

Hi,

And can you access  <name_of_your_personal>.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter in your laptop?

Yes I can access servicecenter and found this error. But I don't know how to fix it.

Hi Jiroj,

When you try access in different laptop, you're in same network?

"If I try to access this enviroment but different laptop then I can access this environment."

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Jiroj,

When you try access in different laptop, you're in same network?

"If I try to access this enviroment but different laptop then I can access this environment."

I try access another laptop after I can't access and same network.

If it's only you facing this, I would suggest something:

DISCLAIMER: DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Now that I've got your attention, try renaming the "Service Studio 10" folder on:

C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local\OutSystems

To something like Service Studio 10 - BAK and see start the Service Studio. See if it fixes.

My folder looks like this:

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers

Try to refreshing the reference of the SOAP web service.

Thanks.

In the connection box try forcing "https://yourhost.outsystemsenterprise.com" 

Bruno Gonçalves wrote:

Thanks.

In the connection box try forcing "https://yourhost.outsystemsenterprise.com" 

It not worked.

Could it be some weird certificate issue on that machine?

Hum...

This is happening with this user only or any user with the right permissions?
The SSL certificate is correctly installed?

Use HTTPS by Enabling SSL

I'm asking those questions to try to understand, but at this point I recommend you to open a support ticket.

I'll try to see if I can get someone that already had this problem, or can make some sense of the message.

P.S.: Please do not reply to messages as it makes reading very complicated, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Nuno Verdasca