Service Studio crashes, froze the system and no longer launches

I was trying to follow the tutorials this morning and Service Studio crashes, froze my system and no longer launches. I have searched the forums but no one seems to have the same problem. Can anyone help me to troubleshoot the problem? I am using a multiple monitor setup, BUT it still won't launch when I launch without the monitor connected.

tl;dr app crashed and no longer launches.

Hardware: Macbook Pro Mid-2014 13 inch

OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.5

App version: 11.6.1 (Build 3701)

Issue: Service Studio no longer launches after a crash and system freeze.

Who is experiencing the issue?: Me only.

What exactly is the unexpected issue/behavior?: Service Studio crashed then completely froze my system that I have to force restart the Mac and now the Service Studio no longer launches. Every time I try to launch, I have to force quit the app.

What has been done that might be associated with this (e.g. new app version deployed)?: Tried to create a new application while unzipping the exercise tutorial file. 

What steps can we follow to reproduce this?: Not sure

When did it start to happen?: Today, the next morning after having the app installed, i.e. 31/10/2019.

Where is it happening?: Service Studio

Has anything changed recently?: None prior to the crash. Reinstalled the Service Studio after the crashes.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest contacting Outsystems support.
When it crashed , did you get a crash report?
If your system froze, maybe you should check the mac logs (or crash reports) and send them with your Outsystems support case.

Niels Favreau wrote:

I would suggest contacting Outsystems support.
When it crashed , did you get a crash report?
If your system froze, maybe you should check the mac logs (or crash reports) and send them with your Outsystems support case.

Hi,

I have already contacted support, they said they would not provide support since the Mac release is a technical preview. 

Yes, I have read the crash dump, it seems to be related to Wine not being able to load files from the rsrc file. Not sure why but I will attach the log file here.

Hi Elton,

I believe the Application files got corrupted. I suggest that you remove the App, download and install the package again, to see if it solves.

João Neves wrote:

Hi Elton,

I believe the Application files got corrupted. I suggest that you remove the App, download and install the package again, to see if it solves.

Hi Joao,

I have done that no more less than 4 times. It still doesn't work.