i face this error when trying to use the response of the API i used Fromat date but still gives me error parsing , then i tried change all the datatypes of the date to be text ended to produce that error 

Error after Changing Datatypes to text :

Hi Ahmed,

can you provide more information about what API you use and JSON response template?

Hi Amr,

Please adjust the logging level of the REST API so you can see the actual JSON in the logging (see here how to do that). After that you can inspect the JSON, and if it's still not clear, post the JSON here so we can look at the problem.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amr,

Please adjust the logging level of the REST API so you can see the actual JSON in the logging (see here how to do that). After that you can inspect the JSON, and if it's still not clear, post the JSON here so we can look at the problem.

Here you Go 

Amr Ahmed wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amr,

Here you Go 

Amr Ahmed wrote:

Amr Ahmed wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amr,

Here you Go 

On consumed REST API you should use ISO Date Format

Aliaksandr Kasko wrote:

Amr Ahmed wrote:

Amr Ahmed wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amr,

Here you Go 

On consumed REST API you should use ISO Date Format

i already used i ISO Format for the Consumed API